For organizations with ongoing digital strategy needs, we offer a subscription service. This enables us to work on a variety of projects with you and to provide ongoing advising as your needs and the market changes. It also helps to ensure that you stay ahead of disruptive technology (and well ahead of your competition). This service is available to a select group of organizations, who we will only work with if they are not in direct competition with one of our existing clients. We accept a limited number of retainer clients during the year. Example of current clients: InStyle, This Old House, Sports Illustrated.
We’ll come to your office once a quarter and deliver a three-hour Tech Trends Executive Session explaining all of the emerging web/ mobile/ tablet/ social and gadget technology. And we’ll show why all that matters to you and your company right now. Attendees receive copies of our latest research and analysis as well as special private alpha/beta invites to emerging digital tools, sites and social networks. This service includes:
- Quarterly customized Tech Trend Strategy Sessions held at your office.
- Up to 30 hours of consulting time each month to ask us questions, seek advice on new projects, solve problems or simply to brainstorm new ideas. Our entire team of consultants is available to you.
- Research and analysis that alerts you to emerging disruptive technology, websites, social networks, industry trends and consumer behaviors.
- New tech alerts. We'll let you know if a game-changing product or web tools is hitting the market, and what that means for your organization.
- Connections! We'll connect you to the vendors and product developers helping to shape our digital media landscape. We independently research and vet each vendor and have no financial or other relationships with anyone we recommend.
At this time, we have two remaining openings for new 2012 Webbmedia On-Call clients. If your company is interested, please contact our office at (267) 342-4300.